RPA Europe 2023
RPA, business process optimization and AI conference
CALL FOR TRACK HOSTS
RPA Europe is a digital cross-industry event dedicated to providing precise insights into innovations in the areas of Business Process Architecture, Design, Management, and Improvement using Robotic Process Automation (RPA), AI, Intelligent Automation approach, and tools.
Who are we looking for?
We would like to invite everyone with event or podcast hosting experience and/or anyone passionate about Robotic Process Automation topic and eager to experience themselves as track hosts.
What is expected?
The main responsibilities of a track host include:
- Introduce the speakers and their sessions by adding up some spice;
- Initiate a short chit-chat with the speaker before the session to get things going;
- Facilitate the session by keeping the track of time and upholding the flow;
- Break the silence and get the audience to speak up;
- Maintain a positive and festive atmosphere.
Travel and accommodation expenses will be reimbursed on a request. Accepted Track Hosts will receive a complementary conference registration.
To submit your application, please fill out this form or contact our conference team at email firstname.lastname@example.org
We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Read the Code of Conduct here.